Freddie Mercury Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Scorpi_94
Scorpi_94

Брой мнения : 717
Местожителство : QueenVille
http://freddie-mercury.heavenforum.com

Hello! Could You Describe Yourself Shortly? Empty Hello! Could You Describe Yourself Shortly?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 am
Hi, I guess you're a new member here, but don't worry! Very soon you'll be a part of our forum Rolling Eyes Introduce yourself with some words and enjoy the forum! Wink
kusia
kusia

Брой мнения : 160

Hello! Could You Describe Yourself Shortly? Empty Re: Hello! Could You Describe Yourself Shortly?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:49 am
I am supposed to introduce myself? uhmm so I am Kasia in short in one piece my name is Katarzyna ( lol) . I live in Poland in Wroclaw.
I'm 20 years old.I am listening to Queen from a child by my Dad Smile .I am cool person lol!
Rainbow ^^

Брой мнения : 228

Hello! Could You Describe Yourself Shortly? Empty Re: Hello! Could You Describe Yourself Shortly?

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:09 am
I am the girl from Slovenia and I'm 14. I really love Queen, they make my life better every single day of my life. My biggest wish is to see them live ...
And I'm really happy that I found this forum! Smile
Claud
Claud

Брой мнения : 2

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 am
HI everybody !!! I'm an old Queen's fan from 19 years
i'm just writing from Italy! thanks for invite me in this forum and for give me the chance to talk of my greatest passion of ever..Mr Bad Guy
dentonbarrettjr
dentonbarrettjr

Брой мнения : 6

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 am
Hi I'm Denton and I'm from Jamaica, I am a Queen fan long before I knew who Queen was, really, their music is so present in popular culture that I have heard and like many covers of their songs and didn't know it was theirs. My real investigation in Queen came as a result of Lady Gaga and Radio Ga Ga, so I headed to Youtube and surprisingly most of the songs 'ring a bell', even some of the imagery was familiar, and some songs I didn't know I ended up loving, I'm a true and conscious fan of Queen ever since. Its funny how MUSIC NEVER DIES, that a band can gather new fans with songs written 30 to 40 years ago, better yet with songs written up to 17 years before I was even born.
Love Ya Mercury
Love Ya Mercury

Брой мнения : 57
Местожителство : London

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 pm
Hey, everyone! I'm Jennifer! I'm 28 and I love listening to Queen! I have all their CD's! I'm from England! I love listening to all kind of Rock Music! As a child I was fascinated mainly by Queen, but not only! Smile Some of my favourite bands of all time are Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, DIO, Dire Straights! Rock'n'Roll is my favourite kind of music! And Freddie, of course is the best singer ever! I'm so happy to see a forum, made mainly about him! :heaven:
Rainbow ^^

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm
Hello, Jennifer! Welcome to the best forum on the Earth! Very Happy I hope you'll enjoy here and I hope you will write a lot! Wink
Freddie Junior
Freddie Junior

Брой мнения : 22
Местожителство : England

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:10 am
Greetings! My name is Frederick Robinson, but you can call me Freddie, or Fred, or Freddy, anything you like. I'm almost 20 years old. I'm from Wellingborough, England.

I've grown up with the songs of Freddie and Queen. My parents just adore them! They called me Frederick, by the name of Freddie Mercury and I'm so proud about that. My Mom always said that she'd been so upset when Freddie died and she'd cried out for days. I was born just one week after Freddie's death. She and my Dad decided to call me just Freddie but my Grandma, the mother of my Mom didn't want to because when I grew up, I would have been very sensitive. Very Happy So my parents decided to call me Frederick, and my Granny agreed because the name sounded very powerful to her.

Well, I think my story is a little bit longer... sorry! Laughing
Rainbow ^^

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 pm
That's interesting! Welcome, Fred! Smile
ninamercury
ninamercury

Брой мнения : 1

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I am 12 years old and have been a Queen fan for 2 or 3 years, I really love Queen! They're my favourite band, and Freddie Mercury is my favorite member <3
Scorpi_94
Scorpi_94

Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:30 pm
Hello, Honey! Welcome in our forum! I hope you like it and send you lots of kisses and hugs! Hug
djdoles*
djdoles*

Брой мнения : 5

Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm Dev, I live in the U.S, i'm 10, has just started listening but still know a lot about him ,and i want to become a famous singer like Freddie <3
Scorpi_94
Scorpi_94

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 am
Hi Dev! Thanks a lot for your reg and I'm so happy that you make it just on my birthday! Welcome to our family! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum