Freddie Mercury Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Scorpi_94
Scorpi_94

Брой мнения : 717
Местожителство : QueenVille
http://freddie-mercury.heavenforum.com

About Forum Donations Empty About Forum Donations

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 pm
If you're interested in some activities like this you may have some questions, which answers you should know. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions. PS! If you have a question that is not in the list, put it down and I'll answer as soon as I can! Smile

Q: What does "forum donation" means?
A: Forum Donations allow the forum to use more extras, e.g. reducing the ads, which appear on top of the page, when you're not logged in. Also it allows more storage space, changing the domain URL and even buying the forum copyrights for a certain period of time...

Q: How could a member donate to the forum?
A: You can click on "contribution" button on the bottom of the page, or simply click here

Q: There's a message on the page, saying: "With your contribution to freddie-mercury.heavenforum.org, you agree to credit points to the administration of this forum and allow administrator to use them as he wishes." Can the donator make the choice of what the credits should be spend for?
A: Yes, actually this message cannot be changed because it's by the forum host (forummotion). In my oppinion every donator have to express his oppinion about the credits he donates and the way they have to be used. So after the donation go to "Donator's Order" and tell us what your credits want to be spent for.

Q: How can I donate?
A: You can make your donation using your phone via Allopass or your credit card via paypal.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum